During my school days, there were two boys in my class, Rajah and Rakish. Rajah was a good friend of mine.
Rakish was very possessive about Rajah as he was his only friend. He always had a fear that Rajah will break the friendship with him because of me. So, he always used to fight with me to prevent me from meeting Rajah. During those days, I was very innocent and couldn’t understand his real intentions. I even used to help him, whenever he wanted my help.
Finally, he was successful in weakening my friendship with Rajah after 9-10 months. It happened because of lack of interaction between me and Rajah. But, my attitude towards Rakish remained friendly.
I finally came to know about his feelings in one of our moral science class. In class, our teacher asked a question that is it possible to make a foe your friend? That time Rakish stood up and expressed all his feelings for me. That time I did not understood his feelings.
But, year after year whenever I recall that incident my understanding for his feelings improves. Later on, my friendship with Rajah also improved and we all three became good friends. However, I left my school next year and lost my touch with them. But, I still wish to meet them. But I don’t know how?
For more related and much better articles, you can refer following links:
1) Characteristics of Good People: My best article. Must read article for everyone. It tells the most important ways of finding that whether a person is good or bad since all that glitters is not gold.
2) How to Know Someone Using a Single Question: A must topic for everyone. in today’s time when we don’t much time it is necessary to analyse a person as quickly as possible to prevent any kind back stabbing from that person.
3) Why People Don’t Help?: A very similar topic but explain this phenomenon in lot more detail. Have you ever thought what wrong with people nowadays, why they don’t want to help others? Check out the main reasons behind this problems
4) Why Good People Always Suffer: Why is it that all of God’s havoc is borne by good people? A mentality which is normally seen among good people need to be changed for good. Here, I give some very strong reasons of why to change this attitude.
5) Literate vs Illiterate: Who is more intelligent and who is more beneficial for society. This article answers all such and similar questions.
6) How to Make Your Problems Easy?: A very simple but an effective way of reducing your problem is told here. To make this idea more easy to understand, i have made it very funny so you won’t be bored while reading.
7) Who is More Dangerous?: What will you do when you have to choose between a good person and bad person? Sometimes the truth is not what it appears to be.
8) How It Feels When You are Cheated?: A situation which is a nightmare for all people. It tells a way to come over with such a trauma.
9) Are Scholars Really Scholars? : The question which always haunt an intelligent student with bad luck, a reason why some times good people turn bad.
Welcome to Authspot, the spot for creative writing.
Read some stories and poems, and be sure to subscribe to our feed!