- People within the community will send in ideas for rules then later vote on the ones they like. If you break the rules you are hung by your feet by a vine 50 feet in the air if the vine breaks you fall.
- Some of our laws and rules are no lighting fires, you cannot leave the community, and you must be fully clothed in a public place.
- We will decide on leadership by choosing a royal family.
- The rules will be enforced by being hung by a vine on your foot if the vine breaks you will drop 50 feet in the air.
- Our education system is gym, religion, wood working, math, music, science
- Our education system is specifically for our community every subject is important
- Ages 10-20 will attend
- Everything in our system is all that u need for our community and there are less years in school
- Wood working: To build the houses, schools, factory, buildings.
- Janitor: To clean up all messes within the community and take care of the trading.
- Trainer: To train soldiers for war.
- Scientist: For research to make the community safer and more technologically advanced.
- Mathematicians: For measuring wood for cuts.
The people choose what they want to do then people that are more experienced will train the new people.
- 1 Joy, 2 Joys, 5 Joys, 10 Joys, 20 Joys, 50 Joys,75 Joys, 100 Joys, 500 Joys, 1000 Joys
- People earn more money for certain jobs. Our dollar is worth 10 more dollars then the Canadian dollar.
- All medical issues and products will be free of charge to our people
- We trade with Showers Sity. We also make our own food from trees and animals.
- No visitors are allowed in our city the only people that leave are our Janitors to do some trading
- No graffiti, no littering, no leaving, must be home before 12 am, no lighting fires
- Children become adults at the age of 13
- Hover board, swinging on vines, bridges
- All of our transportation sucks in pollution and transforms it into fresh air
- People in our community will play football, basketball, soccer
- We will provide sports, tag, hide and go seek for the children and teens
- Adults will talk and play poker or sports for entertainment
- The elderly will listen to old music or talk for entertainment.