Image via Wikipedia
We’ve all been there at some point in our lives, whether it’s at school or at work or some home activity we do. Someone gives us directions and instead of just following them, we have to do everything we were instructed and then some. Here are some signs you are an overachiever:
- You show up to class 10 minutes earlier and end up being the first one there, before the teacher is even in the room.
- You got 104/100 on your math test. That is the absolute highest score you can get, including all extra credit points.
- You want to write 15 pages even though your English teacher said 10 is the limit.
- You come up with your own experiment and have it approved by your Chemistry professor just for fun.
- You take Multi-variable Calculus just for fun.
- Your boss says you can have the day off, but you come into work anyway because you’ll feel guilty if you just stay home and watch a movie.
- You’re the first one there and the last one to leave at the office.
- There is no such thing as a six day work week, but there is such a thing as an eight day work week.
- Your teacher says the assignment will not be graded, nor will you have to hand it in, but you spend three hours working on it anyway.